Sunday, February 23, 2014

Outfit of the Day: February 22nd

I also made a video featuring this look, but I had so much fun that day and took so many photos, I decided to make a post about it.

I have a slight obsession with H&M. I feel like if I were to take a deeper look into my wardrobe I would notice that over 70% of my clothes comes from there and the other 30% is Toshop. There is just something so nice about the store that draws me in and makes me spend so much. I have been loving the warm weather Warsaw has been having this winter. I have been able to wear so many skirts and tights (my favorite style) all season long.
This outfit wasn't really inspired by anything. I had been eyeing this sweater for the longest time. I think it's the perfect crop/blush color sweater that goes perfect with the large amounts of circle skirts I own.
Lastly, for the shoes I paired my favorite black Chelsea boots from Topshop. These are probably my favorite purchase from the whole season. I believe I only spent about $90 on them, yet I can't stop wearing them. They are the perfect 'skirt shoe'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.